Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Eons & Eons

Can it really be 2 months since my last post?! I've been busy for sure. I'm happy to announce that I will be participating in 2 great craft shows this summer. These will be the first shows I have ever done! I am excited and EEEK! freaking out as well.

First up is Craftaluma, put on by the Petaluma Craft Mafia. The idea of any sort of mafia having a presence in Petaluma is just hilarious, but the gals are cool and are excited to put on a good show.

Come check it out Sunday, June 29th

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Next up is the First Annual Renegade Craft Fair-San Francisco! This is the big one folks. I am so happy that I will be there to represent! This is a two day event and was super competitive to get into. I will be sharing my booth with 2 great artists, Beetle Lady Books and Curbside Treasure

If you get to any craft fair this summer, make it this one!

July 12th & 13th, Fort Mason, San Francisco
Booth #12

No comments: